Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Google Analytics upgrade to Universal Analytics

Level 2

Hi,

We're using Dynamic Tag Management to implement Google Analytics on our site, I wanted to know how we would go about upgrading to Universal Analytics - there doesn't appear to be any documentation about this.

Thanks,

Ed

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Ed,

I wanted to let you know incase you have not seen it yet, but DTM now supports Universal Analytics in a native integration.

-Rudi

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 1

Hi

I also want to know about Universal Analytics...I want universal analytics to be applied on my website pharma franchise and pcd pharma companies

Please suggest

Correct answer by
Employee

Ed,

I wanted to let you know incase you have not seen it yet, but DTM now supports Universal Analytics in a native integration.

-Rudi

Employee

Hey Ed,

At this time, DTM doesn't support the Universal Analytics version of GA in the interface.

Level 1

Hi Jeff,

I know DTM supports the universal analytics version of GA in the interface right now, but do you know what effect the universal upgrade may have on DTM code and third party retargeting pixels? Is this a right time to adopt the new version right now? Thank you so much in advance!

George

Level 2

OK thanks Jeff,

Is there any plan to create some integration for this in the future or will DTM's focus be more towards Adobe Analytics?

Employee

Adobe is absolutely committed to continued support of GA in DTM, and all third-party tags & tools.  Support for Universal Analytics is on the DTM engineering roadmap.