Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DTM Custom Workflows

Level 4

Hello,

It doesn't appear to be available functionality, but I am new to DTM and would like to know if it may be possible to configure custom workflows in DTM?

Our internal business process around DTM will essentially involve varied levels of "approver" involvement depending on the types of DTM rules created/submitted for approval (i.e. more thorough ITQA testing will be required for higher risk rules that involve custom code, whereas they won't need to be involved for what we consider simple low risk rules).

It would be great if I could somehow configure custom workflows to funnel different types of requests (as defined internally) into the appropriate custom workflows.

Thanks,

Jason

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Jason,

Custom workflows are not presently available within the current DTM functionality. However, it is a part of a larger effort on the DTM road map to enhance permissions for users / groups which will enable a lot of new customization similar to what you're describing. I'm unable to communicate a timeline around these changes at this time, but I'll be sure to raise your specific request with the DTM product team.

Best,

Anna

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Jason,

Custom workflows are not presently available within the current DTM functionality. However, it is a part of a larger effort on the DTM road map to enhance permissions for users / groups which will enable a lot of new customization similar to what you're describing. I'm unable to communicate a timeline around these changes at this time, but I'll be sure to raise your specific request with the DTM product team.

Best,

Anna