Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DTM - Adobe Analytics Server Call #1 Issue.

Level 2

I am capturing the search query from the "q" parameter, when I search the first time it shows the internal search query in eVar (debug mode). When I search 2nd time it's doesn't show the "Adobe Analytics Server Call #2" (in Debug Mode) due to that I am not able to see the 2nd search query into the eVar until I'll not refresh the browser.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

"q" parameter may not work for asynchronous search. If you can elaborate your business case, i may be able to help you.

-VK 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

"q" parameter may not work for asynchronous search. If you can elaborate your business case, i may be able to help you.

-VK 

Level 2

We wanted to capture the Internal site search which users do on community site. What ever search they do we will store that data into the prop and also will store the count in evar that how many time single user search on the site. Also want to track the which was the 1st time searched keywords.

Please suggest me the best way for this to implement with steps, because i am new in DTM and Adobe so that i do not want to miss any thing.

Thanks!