Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Context Hub related doubt in AEM 6.2

Level 8

Hi,

I do not have too much of an insight into contextHub.

In our application, we have some social share links present on pages. Under contextHub we have a js file, which seems to be tracking which of the social share icons is clicked.

It has entries like _satellite.track("media-click"), ContextHub.Utils.storeCandidates.registerStoreCandidate and so on..

From what I understand

1] When we have integrations with DTM, to get some stats about page, then those corresponding js code/file for it is present under ContextHub folder.

2] All of this coding has to be done by DTM team?

3] Went through ContextHub documentation but did not get a very clear picture. If you can share any good reference links/articles on this will be helpful.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

We recently added the ideas feature to the DTM community. Please submit your feature requests using that feature.

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

We know that Context Hub needs to be improved in the docs. We are going to be releasing more content on this subject. 

Administrator

Moving this question to DTM Community.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand the question. Were you just looking for more information on the DTM/AEM integration, or was there a specific issue?

Thanks,
Jantzen

Correct answer by
Level 10

We recently added the ideas feature to the DTM community. Please submit your feature requests using that feature.

Thanks,
Jantzen