Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

at.js via DTM

Level 7

Hi,

Does Adobe have any plans to update DTM to support the new at.js target library and if so can you share timescales on this?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Yes, Adobe will support at.js via DTM, but I don't have specifics around the timeline. In the meantime, I believe you can deploy via custom code section in the Target tool. You would need to download the at.js code from Target, open your Target tool in DTM, past the at.js code in the custom section, save the changes, and test via your staging environment. You might also confirm with the Target team by emailing them directly via ttclientcare@adobe.com.

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Yes, Adobe will support at.js via DTM, but I don't have specifics around the timeline. In the meantime, I believe you can deploy via custom code section in the Target tool. You would need to download the at.js code from Target, open your Target tool in DTM, past the at.js code in the custom section, save the changes, and test via your staging environment. You might also confirm with the Target team by emailing them directly via ttclientcare@adobe.com.

Thanks,
Jantzen