Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Data is Missing

Level 4

Hi Team,

I'm having issue with the Adobe Analytics Data Collection. All my rules are firing as expected. But, I don't see the data in Analytics console.

Can someone help me what went wrong and how to fix this issue? I'm attaching the screenshots for references.

Highly appreciate the help !!

AA.OTA.pngrule firing.png

Thanks,

Balak

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Balak,

There could be multiple scenarios why the report did not fetch the expected results:

1. The whole server call is excluded. This can be analyzed by fetching data feeds at your end.

2. It only impacted a specific eVar because of the setting of an eVar et cetera.

I know it is a late post, but if you are still facing this issue, I would rather suggest you raise a case with the client care team for review.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Balak,

There could be multiple scenarios why the report did not fetch the expected results:

1. The whole server call is excluded. This can be analyzed by fetching data feeds at your end.

2. It only impacted a specific eVar because of the setting of an eVar et cetera.

I know it is a late post, but if you are still facing this issue, I would rather suggest you raise a case with the client care team for review.