Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe analytic youtube milestone video tracking on iOS safari

Level 1

I am doing milestone youtube video tracking through DTM. It is perfectly working fine on a desktop browser & on an android (chrome and Samsung's native) browsers. However, youtube milestone tracking doesn't work on an iOS like iphone safari browser.

could you provide me any clue on how to fix this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Adobe doesn't have any official productized YouTube milestone solution. In order to assist with this question, we'd need to know more about the code you used to implement this. When you originally set up this tracking, were you working with Adobe consulting or another source?

Cheers,

Jantzen

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Adobe doesn't have any official productized YouTube milestone solution. In order to assist with this question, we'd need to know more about the code you used to implement this. When you originally set up this tracking, were you working with Adobe consulting or another source?

Cheers,

Jantzen

Level 1

Hi Jantzen,

looks like this is an issue occurring at safari browser and mobile devices. the same code works fine on localhost (for both safari, mobile etc) but not on the main website,.

Thanks,

Sumit 

Level 10

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for updating us on your progress. Like I stated in my previous response, Adobe doesn't have a productized solution for YouTube milestone tracking. Did you work with Adobe consulting to set this up originally?

Thanks,
Jantzen