Expand my Community achievements bar.

Take 10 minutes to complete an Adobe Target review on Gartner Peer Insights, and as a thank you for your time, you’ll have the option to receive a $25 gift card!
SOLVED

Web SDK Target Issue

Level 2

On the evening of Thursday, August 3, we deployed an updated Launch library that migrated our website from using the legacy Visitor ID, at.js and AppMeasurement libraries to the new Web SDK.

The Analytics data in general looks good. 

However, we are seeing a significant reduction in the reporting of the Activities and Experiences assigned in Target.  We see this both in Target reporting and in A4T.  It isn’t that no users are being reported as assigned to a test, just that the total number is a fraction of what we had seen in the days leading up to the update.

This problem is keeping us from being able to report on site usage and we need to get to a solution quickly.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you still seeing this issue? If so, can you provide some more details on your implementation? If you haven't already, I'd recommend using Assurance to validate whether or not the stitching is happening at the Edge, as that will help to narrow down the root cause. Whilst the documentation largely refers to Mobile App, you can also use it to troubleshoot Web SDK implementations, by using the URL from the Copy Link option, as opposed to QR Code Scan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you still seeing this issue? If so, can you provide some more details on your implementation? If you haven't already, I'd recommend using Assurance to validate whether or not the stitching is happening at the Edge, as that will help to narrow down the root cause. Whilst the documentation largely refers to Mobile App, you can also use it to troubleshoot Web SDK implementations, by using the URL from the Copy Link option, as opposed to QR Code Scan