Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Does Multivariate Testing require Visual Experience Composer (VEC)? Any creative workarounds?

Level 1

Our A/B testing process is built around using the form based activity set-up and leveraging html or JSON offers.   This is what the analysts and our developer partners are familiar with.  Would love to do some MVT testing, but not eager to try to figure the feasibility of a whole new approach.  

Anyone out there executing MVT tests using the form based UI?  I know that we can execute full factorial test design via the form but I also want MVT type analysis output.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It isn't possible to set up a multi-variate test using the form composer. Having said that, you can continue to use HTML offers as part of the VEC-based MVT workflow. So how feasible that approach is depends on how much of a blocker having no JSON offers is, as well as how exactly you're leveraging HTML offers now

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It isn't possible to set up a multi-variate test using the form composer. Having said that, you can continue to use HTML offers as part of the VEC-based MVT workflow. So how feasible that approach is depends on how much of a blocker having no JSON offers is, as well as how exactly you're leveraging HTML offers now