Expand my Community achievements bar.

Take 10 minutes to complete an Adobe Target review on Gartner Peer Insights, and as a thank you for your time, you’ll have the option to receive a $25 gift card!
SOLVED

Top Navigation Featured Images Update - Experience Targeting

Community Advisor

I am creating an Experience Targeting activity where I will be creating three experiences.

Experience A - Toys

Experience B - Shoes

Experience C- Pants

Experience D - Default Website

I have a top navigation bar on my website that persists throughout the website user flow (as per the below image example).

I am trying to create an experience targeting in a way that my audience who belongs to the Toys segment in Experience A will be displayed Toys Promotion Image poster in each drop-down of the Top Navigation bar similarly for Experience B, & C for shoes, and pants.

jsvasu_0-1690412205458.png

I did try to edit the HTML with the image DAM link, href link, and outer text in the experiences I created for Toys, Shoes, and Pants. It does appear for the page which I entered as an Activity URL at the initial step as per the below screenshot but my changes don't persist when I navigate to other pages. I want the experience to stay throughout the user flow on the website. So, in this case, editing HTML doesn't work for me. Would Experience Fragment is the best solution? @PratheepArunRaj @alexbishop what would you recommend in this case for experience targeting?

jsvasu_1-1690412625789.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @JyotiSharmaV ,

This is because you are delivering the content only to the URL where you are editing rather than delivering to the entire website.

To deliver the content edition to the entire website, Click on 'Page Delivery' and add the entire domain to the template rule.

PratheepArunRaj_0-1690431855304.png

PratheepArunRaj_1-1690431982518.png

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @JyotiSharmaV ,

This is because you are delivering the content only to the URL where you are editing rather than delivering to the entire website.

To deliver the content edition to the entire website, Click on 'Page Delivery' and add the entire domain to the template rule.

PratheepArunRaj_0-1690431855304.png

PratheepArunRaj_1-1690431982518.png

Community Advisor

this makes sense to me. Thanks @PratheepArunRaj 

One out of this topic question if possibly you can answer

jsvasu_0-1690481633191.png

Why Exp A here shows control though Exp B has a higher conversion rate?

Community Advisor

Dear @JyotiSharmaV ,

'Control' here represents the 'Default' experience. Nothing else.