Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Target - Recommendations : LIVE Activity Not Working But Edited Activity Working

Level 4

Hi Guys, 

1. Created Target - Recommendations activity for XT.
  2. Uploaded Data Feed with 3 products details (Not Google Products)
  3. Data Feed uploaded was successful and after sometime I could notice the updloaded Data Feed under Collections
  4. I can notice the Recommendations uploaded via Feed only using Edit --> Activity. (refer screenshot attached)
  5. Designed recommendations is not available under LIVE and QA Preview URL

Target - Recommendations.PNG

1 Reply

Administrator

@prathiv23 Join us tomorrow during the next Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break, where Senior Adobe Target Product Manager, Rob Hornick, will be sharing insights and answering questions related to his areas of expertise, which include Recommendations, Auto-Target, Automated Personalization, and more on AI and Machine Learning. If you can't join, you can also post your questions for him now in the event thread and he will post his answer during the break tomorrow: https://adobe.ly/31VNuJI