Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Target Recommendation Feed

Level 3

As in the recommendation Feed sample by Adobe, first column is for "## RECSentity.id"

Kindly help me understand, what different datatypes are possible in "## RECSentity.id"? i.e Alphanumeric/numeric/character etc.??

Could we use Page URL in  "## RECSentity.id"?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Abhishek,

Entity ID is the product ID which is used to identify the products uniquely on the page. It can be Alphanumeric but not suggested to be a URL. You can refer below document for more details on entity ID

Entity Attributes

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Tanvi

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Abhishek,

Entity ID is the product ID which is used to identify the products uniquely on the page. It can be Alphanumeric but not suggested to be a URL. You can refer below document for more details on entity ID

Entity Attributes

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Tanvi

Level 3

I want to recommend different content pages to users. These are news type of pages not product pages

My AEM team is saying that they don't have any unique content ID for those pages which can be used as entity ID. Is this possible?

Now the solution, which I can envisage is, I can pass page name in Product variable (s.product)

and then Could I use  Page Name in entity.id??

Page Name format can be something like Home | subsection | Subsubsction|