Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Regarding MFE component in AEM exported to Target

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

We have an MFE component exported in Target as an Offer from AEM.

Is it possible to use this MFE component as an offer or experience fragment in a form-based activity?

Regards,
Devakrishna R S V

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

@Gokul_Agiwal - sorry, I assumed from the question it was already exported as an offer in Target. If it is built in a JavaScript framework such as react, it will need to be rendered to HTML and then exported via AEM to Target as an experience fragment.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

Hi @DevakrishnaRa2,

You can consume Experience Fragments in Target activities using the VEC and form-based composers. Content Fragments can only be consumed by the form-based composer. You should not have an issue using your AEM component exported to Target. Follow the form-based experience composer documentation to build your activity.

More about experience fragments and content fragments can be found here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-learn/sites/content-fragments/understa...

I hope that helps.

Community Advisor

Hi @Matthew_Ravlich_ACG - Thanks for the info 

Quick question - if AEM component or in above case Micro Front End component develop using JS framework like ( React and Angular) then how could we use those component as experience fragment into Adobe Target? 

As Adobe Target only accept the Experience Fragment either into HTML or JSON form.  

Correct answer by
Level 5

@Gokul_Agiwal - sorry, I assumed from the question it was already exported as an offer in Target. If it is built in a JavaScript framework such as react, it will need to be rendered to HTML and then exported via AEM to Target as an experience fragment.