Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Recommendations Criteria Not Showing Up When Building Activity

Level 2

Hi! I am trying to create a recommendations activity to show recommended articles on a blog based on the article a visitor is currently on. My criteria is to look at the current category ID and show other articles w/ same category. I believe the best way to set this up would be an items with similar attributes algo, with current item as recommendation key and the content similarity using entity.category. When I create the activity, I am unable to find/select that criteria I created. In fact, out of the 59 criterias I have, I can only see 26 within the activity even though I've made sure the activity and criteria both use the article and category page types. Please assist, thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @bwilson704

to resolve this go to recommendations settings and turn on filter incompatible criteria. You will be able to see the criteria.

Gaureshk_Kodag_1-1662196279614.png

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @bwilson704 

While selecting criteria in activity, the page type filter gets applied automatically, uncheck all checkboxes and then you'll be able to see the criteria.

Gaureshk_Kodag_0-1661346295463.png

Level 1

Hi Gauresh_Kodag, 

Thank you for that explanation. It happened to me before as well.

There's sometimes that the UI is not loading as it should in the Recommendations Criteria section, but it's a matter of being patient with UI and deselecting the page type filter in order to see all the criteria available. 

Best, 

Level 2

Really appreciate the response! The issue is that I don't have any filters selected and the max I can see is 26, even though my total criteria inventory is 59.

bwilson704_0-1661350375946.pngbwilson704_1-1661350382565.png

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @bwilson704

to resolve this go to recommendations settings and turn on filter incompatible criteria. You will be able to see the criteria.

Gaureshk_Kodag_1-1662196279614.png

Hope this helps.

Level 1

Hi @Gaureshk_Kodag ,

I have same issue as @bwilson704 I don't have any filters selected and the max I can see is 28, even though my total criteria inventory is 58. Also, I am not able to see "Filter Incompatible Criteria option" in recommendation settings. Please assist, Thanks!

SD20_0-1669106171734.png

SD20_3-1669106324704.png

SD20_2-1669106279365.png

Level 1

Hi @SD20 ,

Am facing the same issue as you stated above i.e.,not able to see "Filter Incompatible Criteria option" in recommendation settings.
Did you find any solution for this issue?

Best,