Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Read all cookies/session storage/local storage from Browser and any of them for Audience Segmentation

Community Advisor

Hello Experts,

Hope you are doing well!

Is it possible to read key-value pairs from browser (LocalStorage, SessionStorage or Cookies) and use any of them for Audience Segmentation in Adobe Target?

I tried with a particular key-value pair from Local Storage via Profile Script, I could create a segment with custom (mbox).

However, I would like to check if we can read all key-value pairs from LocalStorage (or even SessionStorage or Cookies)?

Thank you in advance!

Best,

K

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi 
It is possible to create destination cookie/Storage for each segments and It will be delivered to the website

You will come across lots of issue when you have lots of segments

I believe you are taking wrong approach. this technique is use to share segments for Non-Adobe platforms. 

Target and Audience should be part of the same Org and this will allow selecting segments from Target. Audience segments will be prepopulated in Target and those segment will be qualified in runtime

Talk to Adobe client care to connect AAM to your Target

Thanks

Abu 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi 
It is possible to create destination cookie/Storage for each segments and It will be delivered to the website

You will come across lots of issue when you have lots of segments

I believe you are taking wrong approach. this technique is use to share segments for Non-Adobe platforms. 

Target and Audience should be part of the same Org and this will allow selecting segments from Target. Audience segments will be prepopulated in Target and those segment will be qualified in runtime

Talk to Adobe client care to connect AAM to your Target

Thanks

Abu