Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Profile Script evaluating to false after migrating from mbox.js to at.js

Level 3

On Nov 14th, we migrated from mbox.js to at.js.

Before migration , the profile script was evaluating to true.  Now it is evaluating to false even if I fulfill the condition.  I checked this through trace.

I did not make any change to profile script.

Am I missing some configuration which might  required for at.js ?  I have activated this profile script under response token also.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Surbhi and Shruti,

The issue is fixed. Few  mbox parameters were not firing on pages and script was using those param. Due to lack of those params the profile script was evaluating to false.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

@ambikat677427 Do you mind sharing the code of profile script so that we can understand the logic and see what methods you are using ?

Employee

Hi ambikat677427​- in addition to the profile script code, could you provide the page/steps to fulfill the profile script condition as well? That should help us troubleshoot. Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Surbhi and Shruti,

The issue is fixed. Few  mbox parameters were not firing on pages and script was using those param. Due to lack of those params the profile script was evaluating to false.

Employee

Glad to hear that ambikat677427​ - thank you for letting us know!

Employee

I think you have opened a client care ticket for this and it has been resolved so kindly mark this post as answered.

Regards

Skand