Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Profil script - Counter mbox views

Level 1

Hi everyone,

I want to configure a profil script who is going to count the number of time that the mbox was viewed by a visitor.

After two times that my mbox was viewed by the user, the visitor is no more able to see the activity.

Ex : I have an activity that I want only to show to the user two times.

name of the mbox = home

it's possible to do that by a profil script ? 

activity name = Security Ad

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

@A2896 this would be simple, setup a profile script with a name as per your preference and add this code and replace xyz as per mbox id and <<profile-script-name>> placeholder with profile script name. Create audience with visitor profile attributes nd select the profile script name you just created with evaluator as <= with static value comparison as 2. Finally use this audience as eligibility criteria.

if (mbox.name == 'xyz') {
        return (user.get(<<profile-script-name>>) || 0) + 1;
    }
}

#sample screenshot

nnakirikanti_0-1683175824124.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

@A2896 this would be simple, setup a profile script with a name as per your preference and add this code and replace xyz as per mbox id and <<profile-script-name>> placeholder with profile script name. Create audience with visitor profile attributes nd select the profile script name you just created with evaluator as <= with static value comparison as 2. Finally use this audience as eligibility criteria.

if (mbox.name == 'xyz') {
        return (user.get(<<profile-script-name>>) || 0) + 1;
    }
}

#sample screenshot

nnakirikanti_0-1683175824124.png

Level 1

@nnakirikanti  Many thanks for your answer, I'm going to try your solution.  Thanks