Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Problem to get reports in Target, reports always are 0.

Level 1

Hello everyone, we are looking for what could be the cause why activity reports are not collected. We are currently launching this tag on page load using Google Tag Manager and executing the sendEvent as follows:

Jmateos_0-1710237287248.png

Could you help me to understand if we are missing any param or var? Why are not getting the reports?

A lot of thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 4

First check your target integration properly. Debug your page target page load image.

Check your reporting settings in Activity "Goals and settings" option.

Level 1

The strange thing is that I can see the Activity and the main Goal is "Page Views" or "Time on Site", but in the reports still in 0.

Then I have no idea if it is a problem in the 'configure' or in the 'sendEvent'.

Administrator

Thank you for posting your question here @Jmateos! And thank you @prads for sharing your helpful insights! @Jmateos were you able to resolve the issue? If so, please feel free to share any updates or follow up Qs here by Replying to the thread so that others who may come across the same or similar issues can refer to your approach Thanks!

Level 1

Hi! Yes, we found the problem about it. In the tool we have many environments. One environment for each team, then in our environment is setted by default other environment. To see the reports we need to filter selecting our environment. If we try to change the default environment to another one, this change will affect to all teams and will cause a big problem in the integration. (I´m Jmateos)