Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Personalization: Offer from Live Copy area is not appearing

Level 1

Hello! I am following this documentation https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/authoring/personalization/multisite-su.... I have Site A and Site B (which is a live copy of Site A) linked to the master area and area fr_ca respectively (which is a live copy of the master area). In Site A, I have a page with a few offers (which I see in crxde under /content/campaign) and the segmentation works correctly (i.e. I see a specific text when I am on the Firefox browser). When I rollout the page to the Site B, I see the corresponding live copy offers under fr_ca in crxde. However upon opening the rolled out page, the segmentation does not work correctly (i.e. I should see a specific text when I am on the Firefox browser, but I see the default text). The response of the mbox call looks like in the attached screenshot. Can you please help in understanding why the segmentation is not working on the live copy page? Note: On the rolled out page, in Targeting mode, when I Start targeting and complete the flow, the live copy area (fr_ca) is marked as Synced with errors however it's not clear what the errors are.

Screen Shot 1.png

0 Replies