Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

No propositions are returned using Platform Web SDK for Adobe Target

Level 2

Hello everyone

I am walking through the Implement Adobe Experience Cloud with Web SDK tutorial and now I am on the Set up Adobe Target with Platform Web SDK tutorial.  I have configured everything based on the tutorial but I am not getting any propositions back.  I have checked my work and reviewed the tutorials multiple times but so far I have not figured out what I might have missed or misconfigured.  If anyone has encountered this before and know the issue, please let me know.  It will be greatly appreciated.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Try this as well - update your WebSDK extension to the latest one, and in send event turn on "Use guided events" and select "Collect analytics" and this will enable "Include rendered propositions" by default and it should work for you.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

On reviewing the Adobe Experience Platform Debugger, I do see an error in the Adobe Target response below:

Invalid request: Invalid request - context with value 'com.adobe.tnt.boxserver.rest.delivery.v1.dto.request.context.RequestContextDTO@fc5f6e0' Unauthorized mbox host

Level 2

I was able to figure out the issue but adding an authorized host in Adobe Target.

Level 2

@sajidmomin I can see the same error:

"Invalid request: Invalid request - context with value 'com.adobe.tnt.boxserver.rest.delivery.v1.dto.request.context.RequestContextDTO@25286d9' Unauthorized mbox host - localhost"

How did you add an authorized host in Adobe Target ? A few screenshots would help.

Also, just to confirm - did you whitelist "edge.adobedc.net" or ".adobedc.net" ?

Thanks

Level 2

I don't remember adding whitelist configuration.  Here is the screenshot where you need to manage Hosts in Adobe Target.

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 11.34.59 AM.png

Level 2

Thanks for the screenshot. I found all the info, but one thing I am not sure about - do you need to whitelist "edge.adobedc.net" or ".adobedc.net" ? Normally, we only whitelist domains or sub-domains where experiences are applied. This error appears to be associated with the edge network itself. Hence my questions. Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 3

Try this as well - update your WebSDK extension to the latest one, and in send event turn on "Use guided events" and select "Collect analytics" and this will enable "Include rendered propositions" by default and it should work for you.