Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Network Request Failed

Level 3

We are noticing that a lot of our users seem to hit a "network request failed" when bringing the at.js file into a React web application:

jchabot86_0-1619453958362.png

This is a screenshot of the error we are detecting.  What is the typical cause of this?  Can it be security settings on the browser?  Is there a workaround?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello,

at.js can be accessed from any application or website until unless it has supported environment setup and has authorized setting related to account.

now, can you plz share more details...

1. can you share network log or console error

2. where is your at.js file located and how you are referring at.js in react app??

3. who is your user, is it internal users (inside vpn) or your end user?

thanks!!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @jchabot86  are you connected with some proxy ?

can you try checking this with some open network ?

Level 3
It's not me personally...its our users that we see hitting this issue. Are you thinking they may be using some sort of VPN or proxy?

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello,

at.js can be accessed from any application or website until unless it has supported environment setup and has authorized setting related to account.

now, can you plz share more details...

1. can you share network log or console error

2. where is your at.js file located and how you are referring at.js in react app??

thanks!!

Level 3

Personally, I do not get the error, but a lot of our end users do seem to get the error.  Unfortunately, I am unable to get their actual console logs. 

A realtime user monitoring tool we use is detecting that this error is occurring for multiple users.

Loading of script (from public folder)/targetpageParams:

jchabot86_0-1619533709951.png

Function to execute getOffer()

jchabot86_0-1619533829129.png

End user - we don't have direct contact with our end users unfortunately.

If the above code looks good - then I'm looking for tips/advice as to what is the probable cause of this issue.

Level 3

To add onto that, if I run Firefox in "strict" mode: I am able to replicate it:

jchabot86_1-1619534523635.png

Level 3

Personally, I do not get the error, but a lot of our end users do seem to get the error.  Unfortunately, I am unable to get their actual console logs.  A realtime user monitoring tool we use is detecting that this error is occurring for multiple users.

Loading of script (from public folder)/targetpageParams:

jchabot86_2-1619530856445.png

Function to execute getOffer()

jchabot86_1-1619530652561.png

End user - we don't have direct contact with our end users unfortunately.

If the above code looks good - then I'm looking for tips/advice as to what is the probable cause of this issue.

Administrator

Hi @Pawan-Gupta and @ambikaTewari_ATCI! Thank you both for reaching out here with some clarifying questions! Do you have any further thoughts on @jchabot86 's additional context? 

Warmly,

Amelia, your Adobe Target Community Manager