Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Target Edge Network server side

Level 2

How to manage the ECID, For example a new user came to website and anonymously started booking form based target implementation while using edge server and we want to show as per geo location some picture and some messages to an anonymous customer feel free to provide approach

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

You need to capture that information and accordingly you can identify anonymous users.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 6

Hi @MonuKu ,

First you need to understand your requirement, define your audiences and create activity.

In your scenario, New visits is one audience and Geo locations are other and also if you want to define as per customer details.

Example: If you want to target US new visitors then

prads_0-1716379287469.png

In Activities, create activity Experience Targeting (XT), change audience from All visitors to US New visitors, display pictures or message as per geo selection and define your goal and settings.

Level 2

Thanks for the suggestion and I have shared screenshot of edge server API

in Identitymap ECID, how can I get that if anonymous user will be there?

Level 6

Are you capturing logged in and non logged in users in your database?

Correct answer by
Level 6

You need to capture that information and accordingly you can identify anonymous users.