Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Mbox.js to At.js upgrade causing < Uncaught ReferenceError: CQ_Analytics is not defined > console error

Level 3

Hi,

I recently got below Alert when logged into Adobe Target, so I started migrating mbox.js to at.js and as part of that installed Adobe TargetV2 Launch extension(we are using Adobe Launch for Tag Management) and modified the All Pages - Library loaded rule, and we had mbox.js calls replaced with , https://clientId.tt.omtrdc.net/rest/v1/delivery?    which i am thinking is pretty much the upgrade process, but we started seeing Uncaught ReferenceError: CQ_Analytics is not defined console error

image-20200715-141805 (1).pngCapture.PNG

Can someone let know what was missed? we are using AEM 6.5.5

We are also implementing Component Targeting using Target Engine, but the targeted experience is loading and the disappearing on the page for the components which had some action, Is that because of this as well? Can someone guide please?

Appreciate any responses!!

Thanks,

Ganesh

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @ganeshboggavara,

So you have Target deployed via the new Launch extension now (good). In AEM do you have cloud service setup with Adobe Target? I'm guessing so if you are using the Target engine for targeting components. I'd check to see if you need to update that to look for at.js on the page instead of AEM loading it separately.

-Ryan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @ganeshboggavara,

So you have Target deployed via the new Launch extension now (good). In AEM do you have cloud service setup with Adobe Target? I'm guessing so if you are using the Target engine for targeting components. I'd check to see if you need to update that to look for at.js on the page instead of AEM loading it separately.

-Ryan

Level 3

Hi @Ryan_Roberts_,

Thanks for the response, Yes we have AEM Target Cloud Service configured using IMS and we are pointing it to use at.js only, I don't see any option either in page properties or in component Target Engine selection dialog to specify to use at.js , Below is what I have set

cloudserviceconfig.PNGtarget-engine.PNG

Thanks,

Ganesh