Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Maximum entity displayed in Recently Viewed recommendations?

jasmib25972844
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

What is the limit that we can display in recently viewed products recommendations? I read a document which says 99 but I could only display up to 35-40  recently viewed products and if I refresh the page the products come down to random number.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Accepted Solution
ryanr701
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi @jasmib25972844,

That's a good question. I know in general the design limit on recommendations results is 99. However, it could be true that "recently viewed" results could be lower then that. Since we have to keep a list of all the recently viewed in a visitor's profile it makes sense it might be limited to something less than 99 perhaps to ~40.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jasmib25972844
Level 1
Level 1
Thanks for replying. But my question is maximum how many products/entities i can display in the recommendation?
ryanr701
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi @jasmib25972844,

That's a good question. I know in general the design limit on recommendations results is 99. However, it could be true that "recently viewed" results could be lower then that. Since we have to keep a list of all the recently viewed in a visitor's profile it makes sense it might be limited to something less than 99 perhaps to ~40.

View solution in original post