Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Max values in audience value field

Level 4

Does anyone know what the maximum amount of values I can add to the custom audience in Target?  

For instance I have some parameter == some value in the audience definition.  What is the max number of "some value" I can add?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @rrrrrraul,

In help it appears there is a recommended limit of 1000 values and/or 2500 characters. Also an audience limit (considering multiple rules) of 50K values.

That said in many cases when you are wanting to enter a lot of values in a rule you might be able to save some effort with a script. You might consider using a profile script to evaluate which values of some attribute should qualify instead of adding a large list of unique values.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @rrrrrraul,

In help it appears there is a recommended limit of 1000 values and/or 2500 characters. Also an audience limit (considering multiple rules) of 50K values.

That said in many cases when you are wanting to enter a lot of values in a rule you might be able to save some effort with a script. You might consider using a profile script to evaluate which values of some attribute should qualify instead of adding a large list of unique values.

Hope that helps!

Administrator

Hi @rrrrrraul ! Thanks for your question!

Did you find @Ryan_Roberts_ 's answer helpful? If so please feel free to mark his reply as "Correct" and/ or follow up with a question or more context  

Thanks so much again to you both for your Adobe Target expertise and dedication!