Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to do Activity Performance of Adobe Recommendations Activity

Community Advisor

Hi Team,

We are doing Recommendations for the first time on the website and have implemented everything that is required to run recommendations.

The activities are returning data also.

Also wanted to ask if there is any approach through which we can do the performance analysis of the Recommendation Activity in Analytics.

Is it in the same way we do for other Target activities?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @ambikaTewari_ATCI 

You could use same approach as of other activities.

One of my clients used to append query parameters to recommended product URL.

For example,

Www.xyz.com/product/abc.html?src=adobeTargetrecs&location=homeoage&type=recentlyViewed

You could try this way too. Let me knw if you have some other approaches as well

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @ambikaTewari_ATCI 

You could use same approach as of other activities.

One of my clients used to append query parameters to recommended product URL.

For example,

Www.xyz.com/product/abc.html?src=adobeTargetrecs&location=homeoage&type=recentlyViewed

You could try this way too. Let me knw if you have some other approaches as well

Thanks.

Community Advisor

Hi @Gaureshk_Kodag I am planning to use Adobe Target as reporting source and use Clicked on Recommendations.

I'll setup additional metrics and make use of each and every metric.

I could not use A4T (it is configure for reportsuite) due to some tracking and orderConfirmation limitation.

Administrator

Hi @ambikaTewari_ATCI! Thanks for your amazing contributions to the Target Community and for this question!

Did you find @Gaureshk_Kodag 's answer helpful? If so please feel free to mark his reply as "Correct" and/ or follow up with a question or more context  

Thanks so much again to you both for your Adobe Target expertise and dedication!