Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Integration Tab Missing

Level 2

Hi everyone, 

We try to integrate AEM with Adobe Target. For this purpose, we create a project on Adobe I/O and add Adobe Target API on it. 

Then we try to give necessary permission to this Integration on Admin Console but we could not see Integrations tab shown below. My user is in Admin and Developers groups. Is there any missing permission to see Integration tabs?

berkayf70599426_0-1614250930645.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2

Hi!

I have been strugling with the same issue for a time now, however in our case instead of an "Integrations" tab we se an "API Credentials" tab:

APITokensAdobeIO.png

The user that was provided to me is not a System Administrator user for the https://adminconsole.adobe.com, which is required in order to see either the "Integrations" tab or "API Credentials" tab.

However, I still question if this API Credentials tab is the same as the Integrations tab, as permissions provided in this tab for the Project in use, still gives us Role permissions issue when syncing activities from local AEM to Adobe Target.

Could some one please confirm if this API Credentials tab is now the Integrations tab, or if we SHOULD see the integrations tab anyways?