Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Integrate Dynamic Media Classic (formerly Scene7) with Adobe Target.

Community Advisor

I am trying to add a promotion banner on the page in an A/B test using "Image Offer" option. I came across that we have to set up Scene7 integration first to utilize the Image Offer option. I did check this documentation to configure Dynamic Media Classic (formerly Scene7) with Adobe Target https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target/using/administer/scene7-settings

we do have credentials for Scene7 however not sure what to pass in Adhoc Folder option in the settings. Any thoughts would be helpful. 

JyotiSharmaV_0-1713802539765.png

And, when I log in to Adobe Dynamic Media Classic desktop application, I see the below screen:

JyotiSharmaV_1-1713802933513.png

I randomly tried creating a folder here named "target" just to play around.

Thanks,

JS

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @JyotiSharmaV  

I did this configuration last week and same question for me. So have created separate folder and from there have uploaded the media and can able to use image offer / swap functionality 

Community Advisor

So did that work for you? And, the Adhoc folder you have to pass in configuration is something you created in Scene7 and then passed it as for example like I created as "/Target" ?

And, You have to upload images in Dynamic Media folder itself and then only you can use it as image offer?

Community Advisor

Hi @JyotiSharmaV 

Yes it works for me however you have to upload the images manually in Adobe Target offer section. 

Basically, the integration between Target and Dynamic Media is to enable the image-swap functionality as described in the documentation. It doesn’t allow unfortunately to browse images stored in Dynamic Media from within the Target interface. 

So this is not an ideal solution as it's more overhead to upload all the images (with different dimensions) in Adobe Target. 

The ideal solution would be then - the assets delivered in DAM - can normally be used with URL in Adobe Target. As all assets published has a URL and that can easily be used in Adobe Target also the DAM system shows numerous renditions when you select Renditions in an asset’s Detail view. 

Apply Dynamic Media Image Presets | Adobe Experience Manager