Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Inject Entities using Mbox for Produc Rec.

Community Advisor

Hello guys,

Is it possible to inject multiple entities via targetPageParams()? 

Thanks

Luca

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Luca_Lattarini 

I think you're looking to implement Recommendations for product page is this understanding correct? 

If so, then yes it's possible to inject multiple entities to targetPageParams function.

If you pass all parameters on the page, you can quickly make updates by updating the page. 

On a product page, you might want to recommend specific items, or items with a particular price or inventory level. For a product page, you might need to set up frequently changing attributes (such as value and inventory), in addition to the keys required for a category page.

Recommendations require an at.js reference on the page.

For example, you can use the following code in the header section of your product pages:

function targetPageParams() { 
   return { 
      "entity": { 
         "id": "37895", 
         "categoryId": "My Category", 
         "value": 100.56, 
         "inventory": 399 
      } 
   } 
}

Hope this helps. Thanks 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Luca_Lattarini 

I think you're looking to implement Recommendations for product page is this understanding correct? 

If so, then yes it's possible to inject multiple entities to targetPageParams function.

If you pass all parameters on the page, you can quickly make updates by updating the page. 

On a product page, you might want to recommend specific items, or items with a particular price or inventory level. For a product page, you might need to set up frequently changing attributes (such as value and inventory), in addition to the keys required for a category page.

Recommendations require an at.js reference on the page.

For example, you can use the following code in the header section of your product pages:

function targetPageParams() { 
   return { 
      "entity": { 
         "id": "37895", 
         "categoryId": "My Category", 
         "value": 100.56, 
         "inventory": 399 
      } 
   } 
}

Hope this helps. Thanks 

Employee Advisor

Hi @Luca_Lattarini 

As @Gokul_Agiwal suggested, you can definitely inject multiple entity/entity attributes into mbox and use those to create collection as well, without uploading feeds.

Community Advisor

How can I insert Multiple Entity? And How can I update single entity or the entire collection of Article?