Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to resolve "Adobe Target content delivery is disabled. Ensure that you can save cookies to your current domain, there is no "mboxDisable" cookie and there is no "mboxDisable" parameter in query string."

Level 3

Hi Guys,

I have integrated Adobe target with AEM through Adobe Launch , when I load the page, I can see in the Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger that launch is loading properly along with target libraries like at.js

But it is not firing a page load request , that is the reason I am not able to see any target request being registered in Target tab of the cloud debugger .

I am getting the below warning in my console

ganeshbyalebrillio_0-1623307149625.png

I am using AWS instance for this testing 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @ganeshbyalebrillio,

My guess is your using one of the known public suffix list domains from AWS, so browser won't allow the at.js to set the cookie at the domain.com level. You need to set your Target cookies at the sub-domain level in this case. Here's a bit on that in this help doc.

Essentially, you need to set the domain at.js uses for storing cookies. You can do that with the targetGlobalSettings() function. Here's a sample of how to set the cookie domain to a subdomain:

window.targetGlobalSettings = {  
   cookieDomain: subdomain.domain.com // set cookies on the subdomain
};

This needs to be set prior to the at.js inclusion on the page.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @ganeshbyalebrillio,

My guess is your using one of the known public suffix list domains from AWS, so browser won't allow the at.js to set the cookie at the domain.com level. You need to set your Target cookies at the sub-domain level in this case. Here's a bit on that in this help doc.

Essentially, you need to set the domain at.js uses for storing cookies. You can do that with the targetGlobalSettings() function. Here's a sample of how to set the cookie domain to a subdomain:

window.targetGlobalSettings = {  
   cookieDomain: subdomain.domain.com // set cookies on the subdomain
};

This needs to be set prior to the at.js inclusion on the page.

Hope that helps.