Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

How do I test my campaign before activating it for production use

Former Community Member

Hi,

One of the problems that customers of Adobe Test&Target(TT) have to grapple with is the lack of support for different environments (DEV, QA, PROD) the way traditional non-cloud based applications deal with changes and how the changes are propagated from DEV to QA to PROD. Is there way a Adobe Test&Target can handle this meaning, Can I start creating Campaigns, Experiences, mboxes etc in Adobe TT and use them with QA website with mboxes for personalization, once they are verified, can I then copy all of the campaigns, mboxes,& experiences etc created for QA purposes so they can be used by PROD website.

Thanks & regards,

Ganesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ganesh,

This is typically handled through the Host Groups settings in Target Advanced.  Host groups allow you to manage your different domains differently.  For example, "dev.yoursite.com" and "localhost" could be put into a Host Group called "Development" that is set to show "Unapproved and Approved Campaigns."  Then, if you Save but don't approve your campaign you can view it on your Development environment. 

https://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/tnt/help/#Hosts

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ganesh,

This is typically handled through the Host Groups settings in Target Advanced.  Host groups allow you to manage your different domains differently.  For example, "dev.yoursite.com" and "localhost" could be put into a Host Group called "Development" that is set to show "Unapproved and Approved Campaigns."  Then, if you Save but don't approve your campaign you can view it on your Development environment. 

https://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/tnt/help/#Hosts