Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Goal Metric: Support for Multi-Currency

Level 4

Hello community!

A colleague posed a question for which I've been unable to find an answer to: Does Target have support for multiple currencies?

It appears that this feature is supported via Analytics. Does that mean we'd have to use Analytics as the reporting source in order to retrieve currency metrics?

Thanks in advance!

- Brion

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Brion, thanks for your question! Target allows for one currency across the whole account, whereas Analytics for Target (A4T) is the best way to get more complex currency metrics. The Analytics currency report is much more robust and allows for a currency per transaction. I found this blog post to be quite helpful on this topic. Hope this helps!

Warmly,

Amelia

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

Good morning all,

As a follow up to my original question, considering Analytics can track multiple currencies, is it best to use it as the reporting source in Target?

Thanks,

Brion

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Brion, thanks for your question! Target allows for one currency across the whole account, whereas Analytics for Target (A4T) is the best way to get more complex currency metrics. The Analytics currency report is much more robust and allows for a currency per transaction. I found this blog post to be quite helpful on this topic. Hope this helps!

Warmly,

Amelia

Level 4

Funny that you provided that URL! I was looking at the same one while investigating.

I'll pass this information on.

Thank you Amelia!