Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Filtering metrics in report based upon click-tracking

Level 2

I have an activity set up in Target that has a click track event for when users select certain options.  I need to figure out how to add that click track event to the audiences in the reports tab so I can see the results for just those users.  This is something I did once before in Classic, but does anyone know how to do that in Standard?

If I can set this up, it will help us get a better picture of the behavior for those users that select those options.

It seems like I need to add that click track event as an additional metric in the Reporting Settings section in Goals and Settings.  I figure I need to do this as an audience, but I can't find the right combination.

(And if it matters, we are using Adobe Target as the Reporting Source)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Add whichever click metrics you'd like to add (see screenshot):

Pasted image at 2017_11_15 04_54 PM (2).png

and then add Reporting Audiences (see screenshot):

Pasted image at 2017_11_15 04_54 PM (3).png

Hope this was helpful!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Add whichever click metrics you'd like to add (see screenshot):

Pasted image at 2017_11_15 04_54 PM (2).png

and then add Reporting Audiences (see screenshot):

Pasted image at 2017_11_15 04_54 PM (3).png

Hope this was helpful!

Administrator

Hi Chris! Hope this was helpful - please mark the answer as correct if so, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here! Thanks!