Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Experience Fragment Not Working - Error: atComponentInserted is not defined

Level 2

I am trying to use experience fragments in a simple a/b test.

The XF's have been successfully been imported into Target, but will not show up in the test variation. 

When test using the Activity QA URL... I am getting an error and the XF isn't loading. 

I can see the page is trying to load the XF...

<div class="at-script-wrapper"><script class="at-loader" id="atloader-a85d8898-2" type="text/javascript">atComponentInserted({"scriptId":"atloader-a85d8898-2","path":"/content/experience-fragments/large-format/language-masters/en/site/TEST/eDM50.nocloudconfigs.html"});</script></div>

...but the atComponentInserted function is not found...

1 Uncaught ReferenceError: atComponentInserted is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1

The error seems to be originating from Launch, but I can't find any documentation on the atComponentInserted function, so I'm not sure where to start to troubleshoot. 

Any information on this would be helpful. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@patrickb8312284 Is this response from Target or inside the experience Target is trying to deliver on the front-end? Can you share the payload that Target responds with? Please remove any private data. Right now I am thinking that you have inline JS that might be having a race issue one when this atComponentInsert function is needed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

@patrickb8312284 Is this response from Target or inside the experience Target is trying to deliver on the front-end? Can you share the payload that Target responds with? Please remove any private data. Right now I am thinking that you have inline JS that might be having a race issue one when this atComponentInsert function is needed.