Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Duplicate content on preview mode

Level 1

Hi All

We are seeing duplicate content on preview mode. 

Issue: 

When we publish the XFs to preview though, we're now seeing double/repeating content on the preview page.

Here is the page reference: 
https://preview-p24859-e93037.adobeaemcloud.com/site/us/en/products/computing/hybrid-cloud-operation...

Anyone please guide me to resolve the issue. 

Thanks

Sree

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Dirisenapu9,
first I would suggest to test this in an "Incognito Window" (close all Incognito Tabs before).

In the QA link, if necessary, also specify that all other activities should be displayed only default content.

Alternatively, check if e.g. the at.js is included twice or loaded twice (this can be checked in the developer tools under Network if the library is loaded twice).

Maybe this already helps you?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Dirisenapu9,
first I would suggest to test this in an "Incognito Window" (close all Incognito Tabs before).

In the QA link, if necessary, also specify that all other activities should be displayed only default content.

Alternatively, check if e.g. the at.js is included twice or loaded twice (this can be checked in the developer tools under Network if the library is loaded twice).

Maybe this already helps you?