Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Using HTML offer to change Multivariate header

Level 1

Hello, I am trying to figure out the best way to go about this. I am currently trying to update a header tag with different text content using an html offer. When I do this, it's not working. If I just use the text offer to do so, it previews in the composer just fine like it's suppose to. I want to use an html offer though so that I can track that element. What is the best way to do this? Thanks in advance. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@kaitrobe Great question!  Server side delivery is probably the easiest method for selecting the HTML.  Or you can upload the html to the Offer library in Target and you should be able to access it client-side through the visual experience composer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@kaitrobe Great question!  Server side delivery is probably the easiest method for selecting the HTML.  Or you can upload the html to the Offer library in Target and you should be able to access it client-side through the visual experience composer.