Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Delivery call returning 204 as status

Community Advisor

Hi Team, 

We are experiencing 204 as response for delivery call with beacon as true and notifications. 

Any idea what should be the response? 

Did any one executed adoe.target.trackevent on latest at.js which will execute delivery call with adding notifications to it.

Please help me to resolve or some guidance.

Thank You

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Umamaheswari_Yakkala  Target call with 204 response is generally a notification event. This could be because of multiple reasons like a TriggerView fired on the page, A click event selected as a conversion metric, A event executed through Target track event call.

A Target delivery request would return a 200 in response. For more details around what to expect from response, I would suggest you have a look at this API documentation: https://developers.adobetarget.com/api/delivery-api/#section/Notifications.

Hope this helps. In case if you are looking for any specific information then please share the details with the request URL

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Umamaheswari_Yakkala  Target call with 204 response is generally a notification event. This could be because of multiple reasons like a TriggerView fired on the page, A click event selected as a conversion metric, A event executed through Target track event call.

A Target delivery request would return a 200 in response. For more details around what to expect from response, I would suggest you have a look at this API documentation: https://developers.adobetarget.com/api/delivery-api/#section/Notifications.

Hope this helps. In case if you are looking for any specific information then please share the details with the request URL

Community Advisor

I am trying to capture the parameter value using the lauch rule and exit the audiences based on that value.

Exactly we are executing trackevent from launch for the direct call. 

Launch rule 

Events : core direct call

Actions : core- Custom code

adobe.target.trackevent({

"mbox": "dynamicmbox1",

"param": "notinterested"

})

I can see in the request beacon=true .. then its returning 204 response. IS this expected? or How to fix this. or is this expected

My doubts: 

1.Is this expected to see beacon=true for the track event delivery call or is this correct ??

2. If not how can change beacon parameter in my launch rule?

3. Once Notification success.. how can use the parameters value for exit the campaign? Problem we are facing.

a. We are able to see excepted value in UI for the mbox param (tried with profile script and profile paramters)

param : Not interestred.

b.  Bur we are not able to use those audiences for the same activity immidiatly to supress the audiences? any idea how can we access and supress?

Please help us to solve these.

Thank You In Advance,