Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

API connections between Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target

Level 2

I have read that all Adobe Analytics metrics, including calculated metrics, should be available in our connection to Adobe Target.  However, we don't see all metrics, including calculated metrics, in our Adobe Target tool.  We have been told that some of them cannot be included yet due to different APIs that are connected.  We've also been told that we won't be able to see all metrics, including calculated metrics, until more modern API connects are implemented.  Is this accurate?  If so, is there a timeline for when modern API connections will be made available so we can see all metrics, including calculated metrics, in Adobe Target?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
4 Replies

Level 5

Let's look into your implementation

- Have you implemented A4T correctly (Handling of sdid and tnta)

- Part of you account provisioning is A4t enable?

If the answer is yes 

- you can will be able to see all the metrics in Analytics 

- you will not see all metrics in Target (Target allow only few metrics inside target interface) 

Thanks

Abu

Level 2

Thank you Abu.  I've been told that A4T is implemented correctly.  Is there something that I can look for to be able to validate on my side?  Also, can you elaborate on what you mean when you say, "you will not see all metrics in Target (Target allow ony few metrics inside target interface)"  I'm wondering if that's my issue.  If A4T is implemented correctly, should I be able to see calculated metrics in Target? 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor