Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Customer Attributes subscription to Adobe Target Premium Limit

Level 3

As per adobe guidelines, You can upload hundreds of .csv columns to the Customer Attribute service. However, when configuring subscriptions to adobe Target, Target Standard customers can apply five attributes, Target Premium customers can apply 200 attributes.

What is the exact meaning of this in below scenario.

I have 2 types of customer base in our organisation. Customer of Brand 1 & customer of Brand 2.

Both have uniqure identifier and doesnt share same identifier by any chance. Meaning if one of the customer of brand1 has unique id 12345, no customer from Brand 2, shares this 12345 uniqure identifier. With this setup we have setup we have created the 2 data sources in people core and uploading more than 200 customer attributes of each brand into each file seprately. Now since each brand user has unique identifier, can we subscribe 200 attributes for brand 1 and 200 attributes for brand 2?

whether this 200 limits is intotal combined limit for all data sources or each data source can subscribe 200 attributes to Target as they dont share unique identifier and have there own unique values as identifier?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ajaym75199991,
As far as I know, with Adobe Target Premium you can assign up to 200 attribute names.
So for example Brand 1 can have 25 unique and 100 shared and Brand 2 can have 75 unique and 100 shared (total 200).

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @ajaym75199991,
as far as I know, you can create multiple sources for two different purposes or customers. They share the number of attributes - but you can reuse attributes. For example, you can use the attribute "age" in both sources.

You can read the attributes with a ProfileScript and write them into the UserProfile. This way you can access the value:

crs.get('sourceName1.customerAttributeName1');

Hope this helps you.

Level 3

HI @Perrin_Ennen 

Thanks for your response. Yes some of the attributes can be shred like you suggested age, region etc however the main basic question still stand. 

In total how many of such attributes can be passed to target from people core?

For example 

Brand 1 - out or 200,  are 150 unqiue attributes specific to brand 1 and 50 are common (shared with brand 2 ex age, region etc)

Brand 2 - out or 200,  are 150 unqiue attributes specific to brand 2 and 50 are common (shared with brand 1 ex age, region etc)

In toal i need to send 350  to target , is it possible?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ajaym75199991,
As far as I know, with Adobe Target Premium you can assign up to 200 attribute names.
So for example Brand 1 can have 25 unique and 100 shared and Brand 2 can have 75 unique and 100 shared (total 200).