Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Custom Target Audience building with Analytics Segment

Community Advisor

I am building personalization for our upcoming workshop where we want to show personalized content to our certain niche accounts/customers. What kind of Activity/Test it would be?

Secondly, I want to create an Audience in Target by combining the existing Adobe Analytics "Segment Audience" with Mbox parameter.

I have a mBox parameter that passes with each server calls and I want to use this mBox parameter in conjunction with one of my Adobe Analytics segment that is pulled to Target.

1) below is the mBox parameter that I want to use

jsvasu_0-1689013394113.png

2) I have one Adobe Analytics segment that I have published with a look-up window of 90 days. This segment is coming up in my Target Audience Library already. Here is the AA segment that I want to use:

jsvasu_1-1689014075881.png

Use-Case of the personalization is like this: For all visitors who have visited my XYZ pages in the past 90 days and have an Account Name (e.g. ABC), show them personalized Experience A and rest Experience B.

My question is how to combine these above two? I don't see any option to pull the Analytics segments from the library while creating an audience below: 

jsvasu_2-1689014214027.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It sounds like you will want to use an Experience Targeting activity, so that you can deliver a particular experience to that audience. In terms of combining segments, you can do this on Step 1 of the Activity Config workflow......

i) Click the 3 dots and choose "Change Audience"
Skærmbillede 2023-07-11 kl. 10.31.41.png

ii) Click "Combine audiences"
Skærmbillede 2023-07-11 kl. 10.31.50.png

iii) Drag your existing audiences from the left-hand panel to create a new combined audience:
Skærmbillede 2023-07-11 kl. 10.32.02.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It sounds like you will want to use an Experience Targeting activity, so that you can deliver a particular experience to that audience. In terms of combining segments, you can do this on Step 1 of the Activity Config workflow......

i) Click the 3 dots and choose "Change Audience"
Skærmbillede 2023-07-11 kl. 10.31.41.png

ii) Click "Combine audiences"
Skærmbillede 2023-07-11 kl. 10.31.50.png

iii) Drag your existing audiences from the left-hand panel to create a new combined audience:
Skærmbillede 2023-07-11 kl. 10.32.02.png