Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Cross Origin Error (CORS) preventing qualification for Target activities

Level 2

I cannot consistently qualify for Target Activities as I intermittently get a CORS issue (and it seems to happen more and more frequently now). It is also happening to other co-workers as well.

We have tried wiping cookies and cache, different/new browsers, and incognito – both inside and outside the firewall. And I have checked with our systems team and they said nothing should be blocking on our side.

We are on at.js v1.5 delivered through DTM.

I keep getting this when trying to qualify for activities:

1665720_pastedImage_0.png

Is there a simple fix/explanation for this - I keep trying to reference Cross Origin documentation and issues, but nothing seems provide guidance towards applying something quickly.  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@brandone31948886  Thank you for writing in!

I believe this is related to the [Ongoing Issue] Performance issue with Adobe Target​.

Please subscribe to the incident open on Adobe Status​ and let us know if you experience the issue once the ongoing incident is resolved.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

@brandone31948886  Thank you for writing in!

I believe this is related to the [Ongoing Issue] Performance issue with Adobe Target​.

Please subscribe to the incident open on Adobe Status​ and let us know if you experience the issue once the ongoing incident is resolved.

Level 4

@brandone31948886

I saw this issue while creating activities. At the page delivery level I  have turned of the enhanced composer and it worked well for me.

1674876_pastedImage_1.png

Level 2

sgupta13 - Meant to reply a while back. It looks like that was the issue. Thank you!

Level 2

tc82 Thanks for the response - That wasn't what caused the CORS issue for me, but I almost always need to disable Enhanced Composer to be able to easily edit any activities utilizing the VEC.