Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Cross Origin Error (CORS) preventing qualification for Target activities

Level 2

I cannot consistently qualify for Target Activities as I intermittently get a CORS issue (and it seems to happen more and more frequently now). It is also happening to other co-workers as well.

We have tried wiping cookies and cache, different/new browsers, and incognito – both inside and outside the firewall. And I have checked with our systems team and they said nothing should be blocking on our side.

We are on at.js v1.5 delivered through DTM.

I keep getting this when trying to qualify for activities:

1665720_pastedImage_0.png

Is there a simple fix/explanation for this - I keep trying to reference Cross Origin documentation and issues, but nothing seems provide guidance towards applying something quickly.  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@brandone31948886  Thank you for writing in!

I believe this is related to the [Ongoing Issue] Performance issue with Adobe Target​.

Please subscribe to the incident open on Adobe Status​ and let us know if you experience the issue once the ongoing incident is resolved.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

@brandone31948886  Thank you for writing in!

I believe this is related to the [Ongoing Issue] Performance issue with Adobe Target​.

Please subscribe to the incident open on Adobe Status​ and let us know if you experience the issue once the ongoing incident is resolved.

Level 4

@brandone31948886

I saw this issue while creating activities. At the page delivery level I  have turned of the enhanced composer and it worked well for me.

1674876_pastedImage_1.png

Level 2

sgupta13 - Meant to reply a while back. It looks like that was the issue. Thank you!

Level 2

tc82 Thanks for the response - That wasn't what caused the CORS issue for me, but I almost always need to disable Enhanced Composer to be able to easily edit any activities utilizing the VEC.