Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Create Audiance based on Domain IP Address

Level 2

Hi Team,

In Adobe Target, while creating an audience I could create them based on Network -> Domain. Now I see that option "Network" is missing from the list of Rules I can add. Not able to figure out why?

Can you please help me?

Thanks and Regards,

Manohar.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Manohar,

Thanks for your question! You may want to check out the exchange within this forum discussion thread, Network - Domain Name rule for ip based. Furthermore, this HelpX article on How to create audiences based on specific IP using Profile scripts in Adobe Target may be helpful. Finally, this section on Network within the Adobe Target Product Documentation may also be helpful. Feel free to reach out here again if you have any additional questions - hope this helps!

Warmly,

Amelia

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Manohar,

Thanks for your question! You may want to check out the exchange within this forum discussion thread, Network - Domain Name rule for ip based. Furthermore, this HelpX article on How to create audiences based on specific IP using Profile scripts in Adobe Target may be helpful. Finally, this section on Network within the Adobe Target Product Documentation may also be helpful. Feel free to reach out here again if you have any additional questions - hope this helps!

Warmly,

Amelia