Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Combine AAM Audiences in Target Library

Level 3

Hi all,

I am hoping this question has a simple answer which has been in front of me all this time

I need to combine different AAM audiences into one. I know this can be done as an activity-only audience, however I need it to be available in the Library as I will then need to combine them further, and I also need to be able to use them across different activities.

Can this be done at all?

Thanks,

Millie

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi milliec45745379​ I don't believe there is an option to create a combined audience in Target that can be re used. But it does sound like a great feature to have and if you would like this requirement to be productized in the future, then we recommend that you submit this as a  feature request through forums.adobe.com.

https://forums.adobe.com/community/experience-cloud/marketing-cloud/target --> Submit an idea

This has the visibility of the product management team and would help get the feature prioritized if more users on the forum support the idea.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Mille,

Not sure that's possible. BTW, why not to combine AAM audiences in AAM?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi milliec45745379​ I don't believe there is an option to create a combined audience in Target that can be re used. But it does sound like a great feature to have and if you would like this requirement to be productized in the future, then we recommend that you submit this as a  feature request through forums.adobe.com.

https://forums.adobe.com/community/experience-cloud/marketing-cloud/target --> Submit an idea

This has the visibility of the product management team and would help get the feature prioritized if more users on the forum support the idea.