Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Cart Based Recommendations for Multiple Cart Items

Level 3

Hello Adobe Target community.

I'm wondering if we are able to recommend products based on multiple items in a cart?

I see that there is a recommendation key called Last Cart Item SKU and it's correctly returning products based on the last item in my cart

NicholasDrzewiecki_0-1663967444400.png

But which recommendation key would be used for multiple cart items?

I have implemented the cartIds parameter on the cart page and it's a comma delimited list of all of the SKUs in a cart just as in this documentation:

https://developer.adobe.com/target/implement/recommendations/#cart-addscart-viewscheckout-pages

Not sure where to go from here.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @NicholasDrzewiecki

The key choice for multi-entity-id cart based recommendations you want is "current item". Target will then evaluate each of the ids passed in the cartIds parameter individually and then merge them and de-dup the results.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @NicholasDrzewiecki

The key choice for multi-entity-id cart based recommendations you want is "current item". Target will then evaluate each of the ids passed in the cartIds parameter individually and then merge them and de-dup the results.

Hope that helps.