Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

cannot find the segment in target audience after publishing a segment to experience clould in analytics

Level 2

Hi,

I've successfully published one segment to experience cloud. But this segment cannot be found in target audience. Could anyone please advise the reason?

leo14_3-1652765937250.png

leo14_2-1652765884148.png

Thanks

Leo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

[8.31.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break] Answer provided by

----------------------------

From : Hi @leo14, thanks for your question. I have seen this come up when the integration between Target and AAM is not enabled. Please open a support ticket for this so we can confirm the integration is set up properly. 

Check out the entire 8.31.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break for more insights on related topics

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 5

Hi 
Are you talking about Analytics Segment to Audience manager segment?

- Analytics segments sharing is limited (Check your licence for the limit) - have you checked your limit?

- Audience manager don't have those limit

- Last sometime there are some delay (around 4hr-24hr) to reflect the changes to other platforms     

read more

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/segmentation/segmentation-workflow/seg-...

Level 2

Dear Abu,

Let me wait for few hours. I though it was an immediate change before.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Leo

Level 2

After over 12 hours. I still cannot see the segment in Adobe target. 

Level 2

And I found the Adobe Experience Cloud Identity Service is not enable in my adobe. Does this the reason why I cannot see the segment in target?

Level 1

Hi, did this get resolved? I am facing the same issue. I have published Adobe Analytics segment to experience cloud. I have installed the ECID extension through Launch. I can't see the audience in Adobe target even after 48 hours. I am only seeing the audiences created in target

Level 4

@vana Did you get this resolved? Is the only solution for this to contact Adobe? Please advise as I am running into the same issue. 

Correct answer by
Administrator

[8.31.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break] Answer provided by

From : Hi @leo14, thanks for your question. I have seen this come up when the integration between Target and AAM is not enabled. Please open a support ticket for this so we can confirm the integration is set up properly. 

Check out the entire 8.31.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break for more insights on related topics

Level 4

Is the only solution for this to have Adobe check it out? We're not using AAM and running into issues of not seeing the segments in Target.