Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Automated Personalisation - Selecting multiple locations in single form based activity

Level 2

We did a Proof of Concept where used multiple placement with multiple contents while the url or the page was same. And that worked. However, when we tried in app with similar approach, but targeting multiple sceens within the app - the visistor counts didn't match with what it was showing between Adobe Target and Analytics. 

My question: Does Automated Personalisation supports multiple screens in the app or multiple pages in the website within single activity?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @NiazAhmed ,

Automated Personalization does support multiple pages on the website within a single activity. I can see the 'Page Delivery' option for Automated Personalization and thus I am pretty sure.

For Apps, sorry no idea. In my understanding, it should support as well based on how you select the location and audience in a Form-Based Experience.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @NiazAhmed ,

Automated Personalization does support multiple pages on the website within a single activity. I can see the 'Page Delivery' option for Automated Personalization and thus I am pretty sure.

For Apps, sorry no idea. In my understanding, it should support as well based on how you select the location and audience in a Form-Based Experience.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Level 2

Hi @PratheepArunRaj thanks for sharing your view. With form based activity the 'page delivery' option never shows up. But I will investigate if there is any way to include locations via selecting properties in form based activity.

Community Advisor

Dear @NiazAhmed ,

Yes, you need to use 'MBOX' method for the delivery and it is possible.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow Digital | Terryn Winter Analytics