Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

adobe test template

Level 2

Hi everyone, We are initiating a testing program to explore how different site executions help us to drive impact. I wanted to see if the community had a recommended template for documenting tests, including goals, approach, timeline, dependencies, methodologies and later, results?

Thanks for any advice!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @jelleno11 

I'm not aware of any generalised test templates are available, (as it's mostly depends on todays business case and your marketing strategy) however you can definitely follow some of the best practices that helps you to make your experiences work as expected for your customers. 

Here are some of the references for you to start with

How do I get started with Target

Welcome kit Target

MVT Best Practices

VEC Best Practices

Playbook -  This book bit old as there lot changes in implementation but you definitely align with process, approach, methodologies used. 

Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @jelleno11 

I'm not aware of any generalised test templates are available, (as it's mostly depends on todays business case and your marketing strategy) however you can definitely follow some of the best practices that helps you to make your experiences work as expected for your customers. 

Here are some of the references for you to start with

How do I get started with Target

Welcome kit Target

MVT Best Practices

VEC Best Practices

Playbook -  This book bit old as there lot changes in implementation but you definitely align with process, approach, methodologies used. 

Hope this helps.