Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Adobe Target test is not slitting traffic as set (50%/50%)

Level 1
I have a Target test that is behaving strangely. I have the test split 50% however the traffic is not allocating correctly.
At first I thought it had something to do with the experience reporting wrong in A4T because we where on an older version of at.js. but this is not the case.
version.png
Look forward to suggestions on where to look next?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Can you elaborate a bit on the scenario? The screen shot provided seems to show two Target requests. Are they two requests from the same page or separated by a refresh? What are you looking for that should change? Unless you set up mbox3rdpartyid, Target will rely on the TNT ID to determine the user. Once a user is in a group, it will stick in that group so you would expect to stay in the A or B and not flip-flop. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Can you elaborate a bit on the scenario? The screen shot provided seems to show two Target requests. Are they two requests from the same page or separated by a refresh? What are you looking for that should change? Unless you set up mbox3rdpartyid, Target will rely on the TNT ID to determine the user. Once a user is in a group, it will stick in that group so you would expect to stay in the A or B and not flip-flop.