Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Target Recommendations Entity upload

Employee Advisor

Hi all,

How can I schedule/upload/update adobe recommendation feed entities every two hours?

Thanks,

Gauresh Kodag

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

gaureshk30144236​,

Here are some options that you can consider .

Option 1) Return a JSON object and you can do the price grab on your end. (recommended approach)

Option 2) integrate with the Entities API to pass us intraday price updates as they occur,

Option 3) is to pass price on the page as an mbox parameter so we get intraday updates that way.

Since this requires some implementation effort its best to work with your development  team or have a consulting engagement with our Adobe consulting services.

Here are some resources to help as well .

Design overview

Customize a design using Velocity

Adobe Target Recommendations API

Pass Parameters to a global mbox

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

Unfortunately Recommendations feed uploads can't be done hourly:

You can update the feed every:

• Day
  • Weekly
  • Every 2 Weeks
  • Never

Please see the following documentation for more information.

Hope this helps!

BR,

Joshua Eisikovits

Employee Advisor

Hi Joshua,

I have gone through the documentation and looking for the following.

What if My website sells some products which keep changing prices frequently in a day? It'll show the wrong price (old price) in such cases.

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks,

Gauresh Kodag.

Correct answer by
Employee

gaureshk30144236​,

Here are some options that you can consider .

Option 1) Return a JSON object and you can do the price grab on your end. (recommended approach)

Option 2) integrate with the Entities API to pass us intraday price updates as they occur,

Option 3) is to pass price on the page as an mbox parameter so we get intraday updates that way.

Since this requires some implementation effort its best to work with your development  team or have a consulting engagement with our Adobe consulting services.

Here are some resources to help as well .

Design overview

Customize a design using Velocity

Adobe Target Recommendations API

Pass Parameters to a global mbox

Level 2

Hi Shruthi N

Option1:

Is it possible to explain the option one in more detail or is there any reference document to implement the option?

Option 2 and Option 3:

if we are passing the entity values via API or through the mbox parameter, these value will replace the existing entity value in the feed only after the scheduled sync or will it replace the existing content once api or mbox call has been made immediately?

The Design overview document reference is only for Form based approach and not for VEC Approach.

Regards,

Arun